Monday, February 26

Beatniks Are Just Reverse Conformists Watch, Day 18257


"Mosh Pit Meets Sandbox", Times, February 25
I mean, don't today's much-discussed [sic] hipster parents notice that their claims to rebellious individuality are undercut by the fact that they are fascistically turning their children into miniature reproductions of their hipper-than-thou selves? Don't they observe that with their inevitable hummus snacks, their pastel-free wardrobes...

Oooh, you can just tell that last bit there came from the heart.

4 comments:

Veritas78 said...

Only terrorists have pastel-free wardrobes. That's how you can spot them.

...by the way, has anyone seen my white belt and shoes?

D. Sidhe said...

Dude. My family consists almost universally of fuckups, and *I* came out with fewer issues than Brooks has. Someone's gathering himself for a leap off of "My Domineering Mother And Wimpy Father Made Me Gay" cliff, you can tell.

Cynthia said...

He types "sandbox"; I see "catbox".

Texas Jaye said...

I was wondering what you would say about this...