Friday, October 27

Spam Poetry Friday

A disturbed coup. I can Hold your ancestors
Evenly, surely.
Kindly help me out with this transfer.
There's no earthly reason why you should.

OK, you win.
Time for a change.

I want you
Ye pointed thing,
Dyslexic weapon,
Spongecake, dressmake.
A elusive, javelin--freewheel! Parachuting institutional.
Drop 10 pounds in 7 days!


Bentham and profligacy
Hey there HELP.

Gnat elastic--airtight.
It's scissor and Bizet--Hey!
caries try proliferate; account access is limited.
new password: weep.

Free and
Gliding
Web-footed
or
Kabaddi.

Adult material
Barbecue Tools
finished cleaning lawn
I NEED YOUR URGET ASSISTANCE.

OK.

You.

Win.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius. I'd snap my fingers, but my beret and turtleneck are at the cleaners.

Anonymous said...

I have seen the best minds of my generation
Destroyed by erectile dysfunction
Starving hysterical naked co-eds,
Dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn
Looking for someone to help them transfer $50 million from the coffers of the Bhutan Ministry of Tourism

Anonymous said...

Eureka! Now I get it! My only question is how on earth was e e cummings getting spam email back then???