Friday, February 10

Are There Enough Internets To Handle the GOP?

In the space of twenty-four hours, we get:
• Libby says Cheney made him do it.
• Bush says we saved Los Angeles a while back, just sayin'.
• FAUX illustrates that story with a clip from Armaggedon.
• DeLay named to Judiciary appropriations subcommittee.
• Bush sneaks Social Security program he couldn't sell into the budget.
• Fox edits 2/3 of the applause out of its Rev. Lowery clip, leading Mort Kondracke to comment on how short the applause was.
• Lieberman says he's sure McCain meant well. Oh, wait, he's a Democrat.
• Michael Brown threatens blackmail.
• Bush explains executive privilege by reading from My Pet Goat.
• Scott McClellan responds to a question about NSA surveillance by saying, "Hey, waddya gonna do?"
• Domestic black people flap overlaps international brown people flap.

Sheesh. I'm out of bullets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pass the popcorn.

handdrummer said...

It's fun watching the walking, talking scum self destruct.

Of course when they're gone, it'll be anarchy since there are no effective alternative political forces left in this country, unless you count the "I've-fallen-and-I-can't-get-up" Demicans.

Not that I'm saying anarchy wouldn't be better than what we have now.

Anonymous said...

I'm holding out for a caretaker government of career bureaucrats while the third parties get their acts together to move in.

Anonymous said...

I'm out of bullets

I have a closet full, and I'm on your side.

;-)