Thursday, February 16

Well, Somebody Had To Go First

It's Malkins. No surprise there:
Funny thing is, I can't recall the mainstream media melting down over the 30-hour delay -- presided over by Hillary Clinton, according to internal records -- in releasing the late White House counsel Vincent Foster's suicide note to authorities and her own husband. Can you?

Well, you got 'em bang to rights there, Michelles. There were actually two (and only two) pieces of Clinton Scandals, Inc. shit the press refused to eat: the Foster Hit and the Mena Drug Cartel. I do remember a three-day frenzy over $200 haircuts and disruption of all air traffic west of the Mississippi, and I'm sure you expressed your outrage at our frivolous press and its hyperventillations over that nothing story. My fault for not being able to find it in your archives, I'm sure.

But I'm here for you, dears. Anytime you wanna start up the Hillary Whacked Vince thing again, I'll be paying close attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, just so i can adjust my rule book:

suicide note = shot in the face

Okay, got it.

Ray Bridges said...

Bay Buchanan was on Good Morning America today opposite James Carville. That woman is so shrill and ugly that she makes my dick go from an outie to an innie. Michelle Malkin is a younger version of Bay. Creepie, both of them.